Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Missing premium content from TTH update.

I did have the items and characters in the store but have disappeared some time today. I re loaded the game but that didn't work, looks to be a glitch with my account.
  • My THOH store is missing also and if they don't hurry up and fix at least that how do they expect us to buy the stuff if we can't access the store especially the stuff that only pops up for a short time. Thankfully I managed to get Count Burns Castle and Nosferatu before I got hit with the store glitch but now we get 2 more items coming up tomorrow that will only be around for a week and 1 I was looking at getting and won't be a last chance item.
  • "walter7132;d-231481" wrote:
    I did have the items and characters in the store but have disappeared some time today. I re loaded the game but that didn't work, looks to be a glitch with my account.

I've read around the net and it's not just you. :/
  • "grant981;c-2003047" wrote:
    Yeah same happened today, some friends towns wouldn't let me tap minions then I went to store and all THOH items just gone

Yeah same happened today
  • At this point they better do something to make up for this delay when it is affecting so many players.
  • "abc1939593565;c-2003560" wrote:
    At this point they better do something to make up for this delay when it is affecting so many players.

Have they ever? I doubt they will, but then again who knows...