Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Moe....at Easter

Yea, this would be dope to have as a permanent task.. They could have him hunt tab dodging customers lol
  • EA are paying us no attention whatsoever.

If they were, they'd have done something about this utterly abysmal event by now.
    They're basically laughing at us - clear to see in the in-game dialogue. They're actually laughing in our faces!
  • Rebelious1 wrote:
    ... I think the task should be called tracking prank callers...

Yeah, what comes to mind is the scene in which Bart makes a prank call and then rats out Jimbo, who Moe hunts down. I believe that's the reference.
  • wildminion wrote:
    EA are paying us no attention whatsoever.

If they were, they'd have done something about this utterly abysmal event by now.
    They're basically laughing at us - clear to see in the in-game dialogue. They're actually laughing in our faces!

That's the writers laughing at us, not EA. And if you can't laugh at yourself once in a while during your mad-dash for pixels, when else can you :lol:

Has no-one here watched the show? :lol: ;)
  • mwdalton wrote:
    wildminion wrote:

That's the writers laughing at us, not EA. And if you can't laugh at yourself once in a while during your mad-dash for pixels, when else can you :lol:

Has no-one here watched the show? :lol: ;)

I'm sorry, are you sayin there is a show based on this game? What's it called?
    I might watch something like that! :mrgreen:
  • wildminion wrote:

If your statement was actually true we would have never gotten the Marge/Homer task permanent from valentines day....but hey way to keep a positive attitude.