Forum Discussion

12 years ago

More donuts given out

There are a few random plots of land (2 or 3 I think I read somewhere) that have donuts hidden in the rubbish. You can also find a couple burning bushes out in the wilderness.
  • spiffshine wrote:
    There are a few random plots of land (2 or 3 I think I read somewhere) that have donuts hidden in the rubbish. You can also find a couple burning bushes out in the wilderness.

Do the donuts get added to your account by themselves?
  • CFCBESTO wrote:

Well, sort of. You actually have to "Clean Up Springfield" to find them hidden in the rubbish. If you save the rubbish for "decoration" will not find the hidden donut.
  • I got one yesterday from cleaning up my springfeild, i was very suprised as its the first time it has happend to me,it just pops up like the money does when the task is completed, they should give out more dounuts like this,
  • Before my land cost over 50k I only found 2 donuts. Now that I'm in the 50 and 60k range i have found 5.
  • Actually i like some of the garbage... Makes good decoration and more colorful than :evil: some of the dull trees
  • spiffshine wrote:
    CFCBESTO wrote:

Well, sort of. You actually have to "Clean Up Springfield" to find them hidden in the rubbish. If you save the rubbish for "decoration" will not find the hidden donut.

I see. Thanks for the info :D