Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mother of all rendering glitches

this thread wouldn't be so confusing to me if it included the words "i tried a complete reinstall but it's still occuring".
yes, i've read several other threads in the last two days describing this exact issue. i don't know what helped them, if anything.

good luck

• Anyone had any success recovering from this glitch?

Definitely spoiling Christmas event and certainly doesn't encourage the spending or purchasing of donuts.
  • WOW! That's amazing. I just got this glitch after the newest update. I can see exactly what you mean. I have never encountered this before. I wonder if today's patch fix caused this for me?
  • I also have the same glitch. Tried un-install and re-install but nothing. Play ios no access to android. Curious will Samsung Galaxy S4 support this game?
  • This issue was also posted in the bugs section and a very nice person who had the same problem shared that they fixed it by storing the sideshow bob rakes. As soon as I did this, my town was immediately back to normal. I hope this helps others experiencing the same problem. :lol:
  • Awesome. Wonder if the rakes could have been responsible for the Monorail troubles as well?
  • I've had this glitch since just before Halloween. Super annoying but only have Android and no access to ios. I am going to try the rake thing, fingers crossed that it works.
  • kellinadyer wrote:
    Tried storing the rakes, but no such luck. :(
    Forgot about the bugs section though, will have to try and find that thread and see if there are any other solutions, since I have no access to android......

Bummer. Have you tried storing rakes and all monorail track and stations? That did the trick in wife's town. Good luck. Not a lot of fun trying to play around that glitch.
  • I had the issue when the event first started, in fact I was the second one to start a post not realizing someone else brought it up....mine got fixed when my husband logged on my town on his ipad....mines POS Android....and that fixed it for me....good luck everyone cause seriously that was annoying.....