Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Mr. Teeny

Agree, Krusty is forever banished to walking Mr. Teeny in my town.
  • I agree!! Little annoys me about this game, but every time I scroll through to assign jobs I get all grumbly seeing Mr. teeny with nothing to do.
  • I would be happy to have Krusty and Mr Teeny on walks most of the time, except Krusty is one of only four characters who can sing the stonecutter song. Stonecutter song wins. Mr Teeny is in storage.
    I've said a few times that he should have a 24 hour task to smoke cigars. Would love a smoking monkey wandering my town all day.
  • I know exactly what you all mean. It really is annoying to see his face constantly in the upper left hand corner of my screen constantly. I like having him as a character but he really does need at least one task of his own. I've even missed sending a few of my new characters on tasks because of him...I am just so used to stopping at his face once I go though the task list that I forgot I have Krang and Kudos after him. Sigh :(
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I would be happy to have Krusty and Mr Teeny on walks most of the time, except Krusty is one of only four characters who can sing the stonecutter song. Stonecutter song wins. Mr Teeny is in storage.
    I've said a few times that he should have a 24 hour task to smoke cigars. Would love a smoking monkey wandering my town all day.

Him walking around smoking was at the top of my ideas for his quests too lol
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I would be happy to have Krusty and Mr Teeny on walks most of the time, except Krusty is one of only four characters who can sing the stonecutter song. Stonecutter song wins. Mr Teeny is in storage.

Exactly!! Want at least two stonecutter singers - Homer is usually spoken for and don't have Alien 51 (?). Just want the game-guys to have thought these conundrums out.
  • buddah2991 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Exactly!! Want at least two stonecutter singers - Homer is usually spoken for and don't have Alien 51 (?). Just want the game-guys to have thought these conundrums out.

I do have Number 51 (highly recommend getting him, BTW, he should be showing up for sale this event) but I prefer to have three or four singers whenever possible.
    If Lenny, Carl, and Skinner also had the task to sing, it would be perfect. I could always have a full table.
  • neuroheart wrote:

This would be perfect for him!

I'm actually surprised that they only gave him the one task connected to Krusty, seeing as he is playable. JubJub and Stampy both have a combined task and something they do on their own...
  • He should have 4 more tasks

1hr - Be Krusty's Butler (Krusty's Mansion)
    4hrs - Write for the Good Guy Awards (Channel 6)
    8hrs - Go to Rehearsals (Krustylu Studios)
    12hrs - Walk with Krusty (joint dual task)
    24hrs - Smoke Cigars (outside task)

And while they're at it give tasks to the following characters as well..

Santa's Little Helper
    ------------------------
    1hr - Go for a walk with Bart (Joint task with Bart)
    4hrs - Attend Obedience School (Emily Winthrop's Canine College)
    6hrs - Run in Circles and Bark (outside task)
    8hrs - Chase Snowball II around town (joint dual outside task)
    12hrs - Beg for Scraps (Simpsons House)
    24hrs - Sleep in Doghouse (Dog House)

Capital City Goofball
    ------------------------
    1hr - Squeeze the Wheeze (outside task)
    4hrs - Call Dr. Munroe's Hotline (outside task. Requires Phonebooth)
    8hrs - Drink at Moe's
    12hrs - Represent Capital City in the State Legislature (Town Hall)
    24hrs - Perform at Duff Stadium

King Snorky
    --------------
    1hr - Swim in the Ocean (outside task)
    4hrs - Go to Rehearsals (Marine World)
    8hrs - Perform Backflips (outside task)
    12hrs - Interrupt Town Meeting (Town Hall)
    24hrs - Plan to take over Springfield (Brown House)

Mojo the Helper Monkey
    ---------------------------
    1hr - Steal Donuts (Lard Lad)
    4hrs - Grab a Beer for Homer (Simpsons House)
    8hrs - Perform Pathetic Dance (outside task)
    12hrs - Lay on the Floor Bloated and Lethargic (outside task)
    24hrs - Pray for Mojo (Animal Assistants Program)

Egg Council Guy
    ------------------
    1hr - Fall on the Floor (outside task)
    2hrs - Run the Stonecutter Daycare
    4hrs - Spy on Members (Power Plant)
    8hrs - Attend a Secret Meeting
    12hrs - Sing the Stonecutter Song (outside task)
    24hrs - Feast at the Stonecutter Lodge
  • Yeah I wish he'd have at least 1 of his own tasks, don't care if it is a 24hr task, I mean look at the elephant, I always send him on his 24hr task, never his join task with Bart.

I don't really wanna put him in storage.