Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Multipliers

Perineum stuff and the 5 star bonus. Springfeild sign is a good one.
  • adam7226 wrote:
    I actually read on an old thread on this site that the white picket fence would have the best % bonus for its price. I know you probably wouldn't want to do it, but say you spend 30 doughnuts on a vehicle, you would get less of a % bonus then if you bought 30 white picket fences.

:thumbup:

it's 1% for every 20 donuts

But who wants white fences? ;) :)

Edit: thanks Shaygitz for correcting me on the white fence bonus, not 0.1, .05 :)
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    simpsons7795 wrote:
    Level 31 "should" be right around the corner...I would at least wait for that and see if there's anything you really like then before deciding.

I agree with this. Nothing's certain on what is going to be premium in level 31, so might as well wait and see. Since Wolfcastle and the McBain Skin(in all likelihood premium) are the only characters we know about, I wouldn't be surprised if they added another.

Sounds like a plan. If Lev 31 has nothing I'm insterested in, I'll buy some cars, and some white fences with the remainder :-)
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    I actually read on an old thread on this site that the white picket fence would have the best % bonus for its price. I know you probably wouldn't want to do it, but say you spend 30 doughnuts on a vehicle, you would get less of a % bonus then if you bought 30 white picket fences.

it's 1% for every 10 donuts I think.

It's actually .05% each picket, so 1% for 20.

MelDesigner does.
  • shaygitz wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:

it's 1% for every 10 donuts I think.

It's actually .05% each picket, so 1% for 20.

MelDesigner does.

Ah yes. I though 0.1 seemed high but I was too lazy to check

• chrisp530 wrote:

Ah yes. I though 0.1 seemed high but I was too lazy to check

Hey, it's late.
  • simpsons7795 wrote:
    Level 31 "should" be right around the corner...I would at least wait for that and see if there's anything you really like then before deciding.

Agreed also
    +1
  • Homers hammock is .25% for five donuts .Thats the best and cheapest deoration. The white fence also is the same value. usually anything under 40 is not good value. Keep tapping
  • And... When you start farming, buy the volleyball court. it gives the best xp ratio per dollar. for some reason it gives more xp than the weather station per dollar?
  • And why spend dounuts on something you have a chance, however small, to get in the box? It's why I am not touching Lard Lad.

Out of curiosity, what is the consensus opinion on the ambulance as an investment? Been thinking about getting it and Burns limo in the future, depending on what the next update brings.
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    SuperMario643000 wrote:
    Perineum stuff and the 5 star bonus. Springfeild sign is a good one.

:D

Freudian slip? lol