Forum Discussion

11 years ago

My Saga is Over

Congrats!

I finished the wheel yesterday at 72,000 gift cards - didn't buy one spin token with donuts and I thought I'd never get there!

Sounds good that you were able to complete the wheel in 3 days! There's still hope for anyone struggling!
  • killjoygee173 wrote:
    Congrats!

I finished the wheel yesterday at 72,000 gift cards - didn't buy one spin token with donuts and I thought I'd never get there!

Sounds good that you were able to complete the wheel in 3 days! There's still hope for anyone struggling!

Well see what happened was when my Springfield reset and I lost my wheel prizes, my giftcard number stayed the same (I had ~84,000 at that point) so instantly it ticket off all the individual prizes and then I had the 'Congrats you won a spin token' dialog box 54 times.

So I spun the wheel 54 times and won back everything I had lost, except Claus Co.

So I did clear it in 3 days, but I had 54 spins on day one lol.
  • Congrats :mrgreen:

I really don't know what I would do if my progress rolled back. I could use 54 spins though as Claus Co keeps eluding me.
  • just_glyding wrote:
    For anyone following my saga, it's finally over, I spun up my second Claus Co on the wheel just now.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/image1_zpsd440b91e.png

For those not following, On Christmas eve my Springfield rolled back to the start of the Holiday event and I lost a bunch of stuff, including half my wheel prizes (Claus Co being the major one).

I won everything back over the last couple of days but Clause Co eluded me until now.

Now since I'm only back on part 8 of my second time through the quest line, I dont have to rush my way back to part 18 to hunt the Simpsons on loop, so at 101,000 gift cards and change, I can finally rest up.

Hopefully now I can cancel the two outstanding tickets on my Springfield with the EA Customer Support, lest they mess with my town again and I have to spin up Claus Co a third time.

CONGRATS to you for winning everything back again ! I know I would have been fuming if I had that issue.
  • That's where I'm at.
    I need that building and Ima b p1i$$ed if I don't get it.
  • OMG thank you for posting! This same thing happened to me! I had won everything off the wheel except the ice goddess and a couple of skins. It was the most bizarre glitch, I lost all the land, buildings, decorations, and stuff I'd done since the update, including all quests, but a lot of the stuff I'd won I later found stashed in my inventory. Just like yours, it gave me credit for all my extra gift card spins, so I won two sets of all the snowmen (except the goddess who continues to elude me) and all my house skins back. Making my way back thru "too much of a good thing" again which is taking forever. The main thing that sucks is now I'm worried about this happening again!!