Forum Discussion

12 years ago

National Championship Game - American Football Style

It would be nice if neither would win. I don't want Notre Dame to get all that money and I don't want Alabama to win its 3 NC in four years. Nebraska is the only team to do that in the modern era, and since we "kinda" suck, it would be nice to still have that. So go Notre Dame??? Damn that hurt just typing it.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    It would be nice if neither would win. I don't want Notre Dame to get all that money and I don't want Alabama to win its 3 NC in four years. Nebraska is the only team to do that in the modern era, and since we "kinda" suck, it would be nice to still have that. So go Notre Dame??? Damn that hurt just typing it.

lol...I'm routing for Notre Dame because it was my favorite place to play travel hockey tournaments. I got that shirt when I was a Squirt (about 10-12 years old, for you non-hockey people), over 20 years ago. It was a fun place to play, thus I kinda liked Notre Dame football because of it. No religious affiliation or anything like that, just ol' fashioned child-hood memories!
  • ROLL TIDE!!!

I'm an LSU alum but since they didn't make it? Rooting for our neighbors.
  • lrc1 wrote:
    Will Rudy be playing for the Fighting Irish?

Even though he won't be in the game, he was in a Nissan commercial...lol
  • Egads, what a butt-whooping...All the Bama fans (in the poll) showed up after the game started...lol, before the game, Messi had more votes!...Luckily, I was prepared and ready for crappy entertainment--I just watched Taken 2.
  • 42-14 baby!

ROLL TIDE!

I was the lone voter for Bama from the beginning, I'm no fair weather fan. Although....lol....if LSU had been in it? Then you'd have seen the crazy fan in me coming out.

I can't believe I forgot to comment in here haha.