Forum Discussion

• 2 options:

1. Wait for black friday sale and hope the thanksgiving update is still there then
    2. 2-3 golden scratch rs should do
  • Homer807 wrote:
    2 options:

1. Wait for black friday sale and hope the thanksgiving update is still there then
    2. 2-3 golden scratch rs should do

Thanks. Not willing to wait until Black Friday - we're talking so little in terms of money that it's not a big deal to "splurge" in advance. Don't want to risk missing out on the Super Smorg because I was trying to save a couple of bucks! :)
  • If you have plenty of money you can always purchase things like the Blood Mobile to get quick xp to level up and then go for the 3 donuts.
  • The average donuts won per Golden Scratcher is 13.2 if you do the math, so on average you will get 66 donuts every 5 scratchers you buy versus the fixed 60 donuts for $5. So purely mathematically speaking, you are better off making up the difference with Golden Scratchers even though you don't know if you'll need to buy 1, 2, 3, or 4 of them to get your desired amount.
  • yea i say go for the scratch-rs if you spend less than $10 they are better than buying the donuts outright if you spend more then ten itd be better buying then in bulk
  • LillyWillow5 wrote:
    Can someone tell me what a doughnut scratcher costs? Don't they cost a lot of doughnuts to buy one? I'm afraid to click on it and accidentally spend my doughnuts.

$1 here
  • LillyWillow5 wrote:
    Can someone tell me what a doughnut scratcher costs? Don't they cost a lot of doughnuts to buy one? I'm afraid to click on it and accidentally spend my doughnuts.

A Golden Scratch-R doesn't cost any donuts to buy. It costs actual, real world money (not game currency) and you need to have a Google Play account (or an iTunes account, if you're playing on an iPhone or iPad) so that you can spend money in the game.
    The cost varies according to what country you are in. In Australia, they cost AU$1.29 each (about US $1.12 - we get ripped off once again!).