Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Need advice

Wow for saving so many donuts, I'm rubbish at saving and they always manage to get spent on some spur of the moment item
I'd definitely go for Super Collider
I personally don't think Booberella is worth the money and kinda regret buying her
  • super collider all time. it comes with a black hole. dont worry it won't suck up all your springfield!
  • I think the supercollider is quite reasonably priced, bought it right away. Kearney is reasonably priced, I suppose. I still don't have him, but he has a good costume for this event, and he does have a premium payout.
    I'm torn on Boobarella. She has some good tasks, but I think she's a bit pricey for a single character. If she's what you want most, though, definitely go for it.
  • Of those, I'd recommend Kearney in the short term at least, as he can premium trick-or-treat during the event and will have premium tasks afterwards.

Booberella has an amusing questline and funny (and premium) tasks, and the supercollider looks cool but it's "just" a premium building.

On the other hand, the supercollider will only be available for a couple days, while the other two will be around for ages. So if you're not hurting for gold bags, you might want to go for that instead.
  • Thank you to all and it just dawned on me once quest line is done we will receive 20 more. Ugggh more thinking. Better than raking leaves...
  • mkejhnson1766 wrote:
    As a pure freeium player have saved 230 doughnuts already have fink and Barney. I'm thinking Kearney, super collider, and booberella. I have been debating best bang for buck to say. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I think there are much better buys out there than Kearney, especially if you have limited donuts to spend. While he will help you for the next week of trick or treating, he only has one outdoor task (Dance a Jig) that isn't anything special. I would pass on Kearney and save up a bit more to get Dr Nick, the Rich Texan, or especially Otto who is probably my favorite premium purchase.
  • teo47 wrote:
    I would pass on Kearney and save up a bit more to get Dr Nick, the Rich Texan, or especially Otto who is probably my favorite premium purchase.

Otto is definitely a great character.
  • mkejhnson1766 wrote:
    As a pure freeium player have saved 230 doughnuts already have fink and Barney. I'm thinking Kearney, super collider, and booberella. I have been debating best bang for buck to say. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

As another freemium player, I would just go with your gut and choose whichever item you like best. It takes a while to save so many donuts (believe me, I know) and I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you choose.

I will say that I did buy Booberella in my second town and I do like her but at 100 donuts she's really pricey. I am just about to buy the super collider in my main town, and I don't have Kearny in either town. I saw someone else say that Otto is a good buy and I completely agree. I love having him in my town and I would definitely recommend him. Also, I have a feeling that there may be some Gil deals or special deals wih the holidays coming up so might want to think about saving some donuts for that. I sure am :)
  • I like characters who have shorter tasks, like 45 seconds and 10 minutes. You get the most profit that way, if you're on a lot. If you're looking for something to increase your Conform-o-meter bonus, the Jet Engine Bike gives you the most percentage per donut. I also like to get the building + character bundles, like Manjula and Luann. Luann's task line will also give Kirk a permanent 8 hour task that has a Premium character payout, which is nice.