Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Need more Asian Characters

'Ve been saying that Madame Wu, Springfield Adoption Center, Ling bouvier and KFP should be added! :P
  • leeana69 wrote:
    How old are you, urlaub?

You're right, you never did come out and say, 'leeana, you'really an *, you are rude, you are a cusser, you are a douche', but you were certainly free about using these terms when addressing me. So, no, technically you never called me these things, but you implied them.

Just drop it already ffs.

What has my age to do with anything?

No, I never even tried to imply anything like that. In one of my messages I said that in the future don't write stuff like that if you don't want to be mistaken as a rude douche.

And sorry, but I have to drop it? You keep bringing arguments to me, so of course I reply. You can't put a message full of arguments into a forum and then just end it with "just drop it".
  • I hadn't realized how off topic this conversation had turned into. Lots of arguing over nonsense and assumptions being made.

For the record, I know Indians are Asians, but we here in Merica consider "Asians" people from China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Cambodia and so forth.

I'm going to lock this thread before it gets worse.

Just get along guys and gals. We are all here for our love of the Simpsons & this wonderful game.