Forum Discussion

11 years ago

New Features I Noticed

Not really a feature I guess, but I've noticed that the radar dish on channel 8 moves constantly when no task is in progress and freezes when there is one. So they've reversed that for some reason.
  • neuroheart wrote:

I've gotten five emblems for removing the surveillance, as well, but I think it depends on how long the surveillance has been there. Tomorrow morning, I may not get so many.

Mg experience so far is: 5 emblems during the first hour, 4 during the second. Don't know how many it will be if it takes any longer to clear a handshake.

Some neighbours who where tapping my town left pyramids but handshakes as well. Those were on the brown houses, the gulp&blow and Sir Putt-a-lots.
    But when I visit my neighbours' town I see surveillance cameras on top of each building. How can I make sure that they get emblems from my taps? Are there buildings we should avoid?
  • LeuchtbojeConny wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

I've gotten five emblems for removing the surveillance, as well, but I think it depends on how long the surveillance has been there. Tomorrow morning, I may not get so many.

Mg experience so far is: 5 emblems during the first hour, 4 during the second. Don't know how many it will be if it takes any longer to clear a handshake.

Some neighbours who where tapping my town left pyramids but handshakes as well. Those were on the brown houses, the gulp&blow and Sir Putt-a-lots.
    But when I visit my neighbours' town I see surveillance cameras on top of each building. How can I make sure that they get emblems from my taps? Are there buildings we should avoid?

If you can see the cameras, I think that means they've unlocked that part of the quest, and will get emblems. I have several neighbors not showing cameras yet. Most of them, in fact.
    I seemed to get surveillance instead of graffiti from the neighbors who were not as far along in the questline. If they tapped any other buildings, it was handshakes, but the town hall and such all gave me emblems.
  • Excruciator69 wrote:
    I am pretty sure the auto-collect wait time when clicking in a neighbour's town for the cash, xp and emblems has been greatly reduced. Can anyone confirm?

I've not gotten the stopwatch out to measure it, but it certainly does feel like it's been reduced. To maybe at least 50% or less of the time it used to be. Same thing in your own town, collecting anything, not just neighbors.

I like the shorter time.