Forum Discussion

10 years ago

New items just landed AND some items gone.

I've just noticed them too. Very exciting, I bought witch Marge straight away. Only thing is it seems to of removed the cemetery's which I was saving donuts to buy the pet one . :cry: oh well still stoked for witch Marge :D
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:
    Noticed the Wailing Wall is gone. I was waiting to buy it till later. :(

Same here. Oh well, hopefully it'll be back some other time.

I wish the limited store items had an actual countdown though. Without one you have to assume it'll last the whole event, and then something disappears after a couple days.. :(
  • BernicePiotr wrote:
    I'm wondering if Devil Flanders has a task involving donut torture device. Let me know if you have these items. Thanks!

No he doesn't, just a speaking part for torturing Homer.
  • Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but will the ghost zapper be available again? Or have I already missed it? I see nothing about it on spAnser's site.
  • Just bought an iTunes card, bought donuts and now the cemetery's and wailing wall are gone!!! That's so unfair that EA says the event ends Nov, but the items are not available til then. They should have a timer on them, and not trick customers. I did buy the dream house with the last of my doughnuts this AM and now I hear it might be bundled with the raven, that is not right. Makes me want to go on strike,
  • Well, I think I know witch to get. ;) Thanks for the opinions!

The actual Treehouse of Horror episode airs in 6 minutes for me. I hope it's a good one!
  • Pinpal00 wrote:
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but will the ghost zapper be available again? Or have I already missed it? I see nothing about it on spAnser's site.
    the ghost zapper does absolutely nothing in this update so they'll probably not release it sorry