Forum Discussion

12 years ago

New notifications

hmmm, I have not noticed that yet. Though yesterday was the first time in 6 months that my notifications screen said that I had a friend invite. I also have my notifications turned off
  • martiansupia wrote:
    Ha--Homer just startled me he said "Push notification" in a robotic way.

I used to get that all the time but it got old and I turned the push notifications off. It was hilarious for awhile
  • I never even read them anymore. Interesting that they tell you someone visited now. 8) I'm going to have to pay attention now.
  • I got one for a friend request and one for someone visiting my town in the last two days.
  • Need to have our neighbor list/friends sortable -- say, by frequency of visits, maybe level, maybe even by NAME.

8)

But I do like the announcements of who has been visiting.
  • There has been times when I got the message and that person actually visited my town and tapped 3 buildings. But I also got another message saying "xxx" person visited but there are no tapped buildings. So is it possible this new feature is for anyone that just enters your town regardless if he tapped anything or not??
  • I just got a notification that one of my neighbors visiting my town tapped Sideshow Bob!