Forum Discussion

6 years ago

New town in the district

So I decided I want to continue working on my second town. Mainly doing this for another person. And to experiment and see how much work it would actually take a free account. Once I get the donut flow stable I plan to gift it to someone I know. Possibly my neice. If you would like to go on the journey with my secondary free account the ID is Bow2SkyFinger90
  • "ghallmark814;c-2022842" wrote:
    There is a thread for asking for neighbors at the top of the forum. :|

This wasn't a add me thread. I could care less if anyone did add me. I simply gave my ID if people were interested. I mostly wanted to see how others managed by doing it and if it is even possible.

It is a major load of work. Maybe when I get my tablet I'll alternate better with it. But the sign out sign in is a time flaw when its something that needs to be done repeatedly.
  • "simpsonare;c-2022863" wrote:
    "ghallmark814;c-2022842" wrote:
    There is a thread for asking for neighbors at the top of the forum. :|

This wasn't a add me thread. I could care less if anyone did add me. I simply gave my ID if people were interested. I mostly wanted to see how others managed by doing it and if it is even possible.

It is a major load of work. Maybe when I get my tablet I'll alternate better with it. But the sign out sign in is a time flaw when its something that needs to be done repeatedly.

:|