Forum Discussion

9 years ago

News Caster Heli

Yeah, I hate that too. The fact that it takes you over to your News station so if you are on one side of the town it shoots you over to the other
  • For that reason I don't send Arnie on his 1 hour or 12 hour tasks anymore. I get angry when I accidentally do in the job manager then I store channel 6 immediately lol
  • Yes, this has been an ongoing issue from a long time back. Also happens with the Kodos fairy flying task. Annoying!
  • anaquarind wrote:
    Yes, this has been an ongoing issue from a long time back. Also happens with the Kodos fairy flying task. Annoying!

Kodos got so annoying I started putting her on indoor tasks in her fairy costume so I could get the premium payout. Ruins yhe point of the costume somewhat, but at least I don't have to worry about accidentally tapping her.
  • For ultra annoyance try Arnie in his chopper, Kodos the flying princess and Homer as Santa in his sleigh, lol.
  • anaquarind wrote:
    Yes, this has been an ongoing issue from a long time back. Also happens with the Kodos fairy flying task. Annoying!

Don't forget Santa Homer sleigh ride
  • I want Marge's flying task to actually fly like Santa, Arnie, fairy K.
    I have tap accidentally and it is annoying to go flying off to never land, but I use it to get from one side to the other.