Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Newspaper dispenser new item!!!

What lvl are you because I think it's labelling stuff as new that you've just unlocked to be able to use because the only things labeled as new for me at lvl 30 is the lvl 30 items and the squidport items
  • I had this with the Gazebo, but it only appeared after I won one in a mystery box! (So lucky aren't I! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
  • yes i think it just labels things that we recently won as well as the same thing happened to me with a green dumpster
  • I also noticed that after I stored all of my (forget which decoration) so I had none in my town it listed it as new in the buy screen even though I had like 20 in storage.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    What lvl are you because I think it's labelling stuff as new that you've just unlocked to be able to use because the only things labeled as new for me at lvl 30 is the lvl 30 items and the squidport items

That's what makes it funny I am level 30 and I have received soooooooo many dispensers in my weekly mystery boxes. So when I saw a label new under it I just could stop laughing :lol:
  • finagenesse wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

That's what makes it funny I am level 30 and I have received soooooooo many dispensers in my weekly mystery boxes. So when I saw a label new under it I just could stop laughing :lol:

So, did you have any placed in your town at the time? Or have you sold them all or have them all in storage?
  • mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

So, did you have any placed in your town at the time? Or have you sold them al,l or have them all in storage?

I sold some, have some in my town and some in storage. I guess it is another glitch of the new update along with the boardwalk tile that disappear when a friend taps on it.
  • finagenesse wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

So, did you have any placed in your town at the time? Or have you sold them al,l or have them all in storage?

I sold some, have some in my town and some in storage. I guess it is another glitch of the new update along with the boardwalk tile that disappear when a friend taps on it.

Huh, sounds like there's no rhyme or reason, so must be a glitch, then! :roll:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I put them all in my town, closed and came back and the label new is still there under the dispenser (in the decoration tab)
  • finagenesse wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I put them all in my town, closed and came back and the label new is still there under the dispenser (in the decoration tab)

Weird..but not the weirdest thing to happen in this lovely game, that's for sure :lol: