Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Next Simpson character is......

Why are you posting spoilers?
  • Why do I suddenly feel like eating chocolate? It's the weirdest thing...
  • MrWhiplash82 wrote:
    Have you ever considered turning it into your sig? I heard that makes a claim to include a character seem more ubiquitous than it actually is.

I may just have to do that
  • Maggie could be but she would need her own area (like a Krustyland type) to perform her tasks. If they ever did this I hope the other area was like the pre nursery school. I would love to do the Great Escape episode just once
  • there's only one character I want: "old Jewish man"

he would have tasks for 1hr, 4hrs, 6hrs, 8hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs, 2 days and 7 days, and they're all the same thing... walk around Springfield with his pants around his ankles singing "old grey mare" (with full soundclip when tapped, of course). he also has a task on the stage which brings out the Old Jewish Man Singers, who all sing Old Grey Mare with their pants around their ankles.

you don't have to pay anything for the character either, because he's giving it away for free (maybe krusty gets a tie-in task where he loses his job as a result).
  • Cyanocitta21 wrote:
    Dalekbuster523 wrote:

What could Maggie actually have as tasks,though? She'd be a bit limited as a individual character.

Its very easy to think of some tasks for Maggie.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9712032.page

This was my first thread, and reason I joined this site. (I love MWDalton's post there)

@datasurgeon I don't think Maggie would not need her own area! Just wondering but why do you think so? (Because she would be a small character?) She could come with a building though; The Ayn Rand School for Tots, like you and others in the previously linked thread have said! We never need another new Krustlyland area. Krustyland was a terrible bore. (My opinion there of course)

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but your tasks do not touch on Maggie's outstanding ability which is resourcefulness. Maggie does not rely on others to solve her problem, she does it with the resources she has available. She may recruit allies but she is the one to perform the task. Take a recent episode; she is a carriage rolling backward to a dangerous situation (according to Lisa). She grabs a toy as she rolls past a vendor and uses it as a brake. I would have been very disappointment if someone just popped out and saved her.
    I just don't think you can exhibit her most remarkable trait in the current Springfield environment