Forum Discussion

12 years ago

No 24hr task for Tom O'Flanagan!

Him not having a 24-hour task also bothers me. I can only hope they add one with the next update.
(It also bugged me that Ralph doesn't have a 4-hour task, but that was only when I had to send everyone to drink at the pub. I don't mind so much now :P )
  • Seems like EA is not giving new characters the normal time jobs. Shauna has no 1hr or 4hr, Ralph has no 4hr, and now Tom has no 24hr.

I won't be surprised if a new character comes without an 8hr job.
  • heshmonstre wrote:
    It seems like they're assigning already existing tasks that would go well with the character rather than thinking aboug convenience. like visit the racetrack (3 hours) for Flanagan, even though he has a 4 hour task, and Go to school (6hours) for Ralph. It seems a little lazy because the last three characters to be released all came out with only 5 tasks. Hopefully they plan on adding more tasks as new buildings and quests are released

They seem to not like updating or changing established tasks, for some reason..(coding, maybe? I dunno), so maybe they're intentionally leaving blanks so they're better able to seamlessly add tasks for future buildings...just a stab in the dark. :? :?:
  • Lets just hope Tom doesn't get deported come level 27.

A it is, we'll probably lose the new tasks related to the pub for everyone else.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:
    Lets just hope Tom doesn't get deported come level 27.

A it is, we'll probably lose the new tasks related to the pub for everyone else.

Yeah you know the tasks will go they always do after an update :(
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:

Since they are out of order, it's a good indicator. I am not positive Tom will stick either. If he does, he's going to spend a lot of time polishing beer mugs in my towns.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    A_Bad_Exampl3 wrote:

Since they are out of order, it's a good indicator. I am not positive Tom will stick either. If he does, he's going to spend a lot of time polishing beer mugs in my towns.

:thumbup: