Forum Discussion

8 years ago

No bonus donuts in stage 3?

I finished yesterday & no bonus donuts for fans or performances??? Did anyone else get this or is there something else I need to finish?
Thanks in advance!!
  • Unlike in previous events, you start getting bonuts after you finish the questline, not when you get Manager Cletus. When you finish the questline, any event currency you get goes towards the bonuts AND the prizes.
  • Yes, there's bonuts. It takes 15,000 to trigger the bonut box. Look for the speaker in your task bar, you must not have finished the questline.
  • Yes there is, still working on getting Cletus monster truck, but finished the questline. Im already working on 2nd set of bonuts.
  • With the high price of bonuts I stopped sending performers and went back to producing IGC with all the characters
  • "rw228;c-1709884" wrote:
    With the high price of bonuts I stopped sending performers and went back to producing IGC with all the characters

I never considered that but thats a great idea, and you are 100% right about it. Im also going to do the same. Thanks for sharing this!
  • It's not as high priced as you think.

Remember that each festival goer gives you 30 resources (compared to Act 1's 10 each) when tapped and your jam characters on stage have much more stars too so more as well.

Still better to do bonuts right now.
  • "rw228;c-1709884" wrote:
    With the high price of bonuts I stopped sending performers and went back to producing IGC with all the characters

With most of the performers star-rating upped to max, and there being so many, I've been getting several bonut boxes a day, with minimal effort. I even finished up the new characters quest-lines, so a bunch weren't available for a while. The 1,500 number is deceiving.
  • "Cyanide-Tipped;c-1710908" wrote:
    It's not as high priced as you think.

Remember that each festival goer gives you 30 resources (compared to Act 1's 10 each) when tapped and your jam characters on stage have much more stars too so more as well.

Still better to do bonuts right now.

They give more, but the amount to get the bonut box has gone up too, so essentially its still the same.
    Act 1: 10 cuffs/5000 for bonuts
    Act 2: 20 glasses/10000 for bonuts
    Act 3: 30 bling /15000 for bonuts
  • Depends on your multiplier... Rough math: my 2000%+SH+Collider, 22 characters that would be on stage generate 87000 IGC and 108k XP each 4 hours. That IGC sold as book mobiles gives me over 1m in XP. So I would lose a guaranteed XP bonus every 4 hours if I chose to perform.

Sorry if my math is off, trying to do this on a slow mobile
  • Exactly my point @daved7637397 :)

Bonuts > few ten-thousand IGC/XP... unless you have a very nice multiplier. Hehe.