Forum Discussion

8 years ago

No Cobblestone Pavement!

Why this option is not available for this event as well. Why we have dirty road and dirt from previous Western Event and here not.
Would have made such huge difference for those who add up parking lots between buildings or entrance in front of them or to anything else that works with this art.

I've been waiting for something like gray towards more black color pavement from quite a while now and this design however just fits perfect. That gray payment placed everywhere is not always hitting the spot.

I don't even bother if it will be available through donuts.

Anyone with me ?
  • They charged for donuts after our free hit of the dirt road. Now they're not even going to bundle it. I think they will release it...in a future event. Hopefully only like 6 months later.
  • "3752481;84040" wrote:

Anyone with me ?

Not really. But that's mostly because I don't understand the question...

• "geekbyknight;1484559" wrote:
    "3752481;84040" wrote:

Anyone with me ?

Not really. But that's mostly because I don't understand the question...

8675309 is asking why is there only cobblestone roads and no ability to make a large expanse of cobblestone like we have with the grey pavement and the dirt.

I think.

Edit: And yes, I'm with you, 123456789101112.
  • Absolutely. I don't like how the sidewalks look on the dirt and cobblestone roads.
  • Cobblestone would be great. I would probably use it in a lot of areas instead of the cobblestone streets or pavement.