Forum Discussion

6 years ago

No daily challenge

I didn't get a daily challenge today. The icom has a "1" on it as if a challenge is waiting, but when I open it, it just says "A new challenge is on its way!" Has someone done a wellness check on the TO-offices? At this point, I'm starting to think it will be like the Mary Celeste there
  • "SatelliteJane;d-244051" wrote:
    I didn't get a daily challenge today. The icom has a "1" on it as if a challenge is waiting, but when I open it, it just says "A new challenge is on its way!" Has someone done a wellness check on the TO-offices? At this point, I'm starting to think it will be like the Mary Celeste there

I love the reference!
  • "amfstone904;c-2067371" wrote:
    "SatelliteJane;d-244051" wrote:

Do you need to claim the prize- donuts, mystery box- at the top of daily challenge?

That would mean the 1 was replaced by an exclamation mark.
  • "SatelliteJane;d-244051" wrote:

Do you need to claim the prize- donuts, mystery box- at the top of daily challenge?
  • No, I've claimed my prize for yesterday's challenge and I have done 2/15 challenges for 10 donuts. The whole place is falling apart. And I'm frequently having problems connecting with the server.