Forum Discussion

11 years ago

No Gil in my town?

Probably it's because you already have either the Springfield Sign or the Duff Brewery, or both. :wink:
  • Igcognita wrote:
    Gil should just march around the town whether you need the deal or not. I feel kind of cheated out of having Gil walk around my town.

I got the impression from the dialogue that Gil wasn't going to be wandering around town anyway. When he appeared on mine, he made the offer, then said if I didn't buy it there and then it would be available from the premium menu but he wouldn't get commission for that. Then he disappeared.

Then I had the offer in my premium menu for a few hours (I do not currently own either of the premium items but as thinking of getting both anyway) but next time I logged in it had disappeared.

Something screwy definitely seems to have happened with this one.
  • I had both items so the "talk" of Gill was there but no items offered since I had already purchased them, my daughter got the offer and she was thinking about it, it said she had three days, not sure if it is there still for her, but......it would have been a nice thing if the donuts may have given you a bit of a bonus off or extra donuts....like a "bakers dozen" where you get 13 donuts for those of us that have purchased most of the premium items. But I think the game and anything extra is a bonus for me !!!