Forum Discussion

7 years ago

no Pet Cemetery

Cemetery is not being offered in my A or B game, only my C.
It seems having the Zombie Dog means I can not purchase Cemetery.
Disappointing!
  • "barger9;c-1796915" wrote:
    I got the dog last year for IGC I think. I was looking forward to spending donuts on the sematary this year. But no luck. :'(

"simp7fan;c-1796945" wrote:
    "barger9;c-1796915" wrote:
    I got the dog last year for IGC I think.

Yeah. It was something like that. The wiki doesn't seem to be accurate. :(

The wiki page I quoted says the snarling zombie was 50K in last years THOH (XXVII).
  • I have the zombie cat and do not see the cemetery. But I wouldn't be interested anyways.
  • "Muhsterino;c-1796956" wrote:
    I got the dog last year for IGC I think. I was looking forward to spending donuts on the sematary this year. But no luck. :'(

"simp7fan;c-1796945" wrote:
    I got the dog last year for IGC I think.

Yeah. It was something like that. The wiki doesn't seem to be accurate. :(

The wiki page I quoted says the snarling zombie was 50K in last years THOH (XXVII).

Hmm....I should try reading. Sorry. Carry on.
  • "2Strange4You;d-165521" wrote:
    Cemetery is not being offered in my A or B game, only my C.
    It seems having the Zombie Dog means I can not purchase Cemetery.
    Disappointing!

Yup... got the dog previously and am now locked out of the bundle. EA gets it right sometimes (evil shopkeeper bundle varieties).... maybe they can fix this and offer the items separated in the halloween last chance sale
  • I didn't even know it was offered until this thread. EA really needs to stop being so sloppy with this kind of stuff.

The dog was released for IGC, and I could have sworn it was not during THOH. I bought it and apparently got screwed for having done so.

Still waiting for Mayan Homer.
  • Might get it, but gonna see how much I spend on Halloween mystery boxes first