Forum Discussion

8 years ago

No takedown of previous event?

I didn't bother with the last mini event. Totally uninterested. Now that I have the new event going on, I still have the Pin Pals event in the tasks. Looks like I can take all the time I want to finish it, if I actually wanted to.
  • What about the premium items in the store? Maybe that's all that was removed? Or are they still available for you?
  • I am not sure if you will be able to finish all of it. We were in the middle of Homer the Heretic when I started my crawl town. I didn't finish the event before it was over. I was able to finish the next part that was available but nothing after that. I am surprised that somebody wouldn't want the pin pal stuff. I was really excited to get it.
  • "4kidsandacatdog;c-1623395" wrote:
    What about the premium items in the store? Maybe that's all that was removed? Or are they still available for you?

Those items are gone. Still have the tasks.

"meinaz;c-1623438" wrote:
    I am not sure if you will be able to finish all of it. We were in the middle of Homer the Heretic when I started my crawl town. I didn't finish the event before it was over. I was able to finish the next part that was available but nothing after that. I am surprised that somebody wouldn't want the pin pal stuff. I was really excited to get it.

One thing that I'm really turned off with is the indoor stuff that is now outside. Looks odd and you can't do much with it. My city is nearly full so I don't feel like grinding to get things that will just end up in storage.

This new event looks pretty useless as well.
  • Mini events have done that for a long time. You can finish your current goal/prize whenever or just wait and eventually the game will put it in the task box