Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Not getting Grem-Aliens

cpodraza wrote:

Do the grem - aliens disappear if you don't squish them in a certain amount of time? I doubt that's why since I'm in my town several times a day and still don't see them

Yes, they only run around for 4 hours. After that, they disappear.
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    cpodraza wrote:

Do the grem - aliens disappear if you don't squish them in a certain amount of time? I doubt that's why since I'm in my town several times a day and still don't see them

Yes, they only run around for 4 hours. After that, they disappear.

I suppose that explains part of it. But during the day I'm in there numerous times since most of my characters are on short task while I make money back. Still don't get anything. With 100 neighbors I should be getting at least a few a day at worst. At best? Much more. I come across several towns where I can't leave anything because they're over run. And last year I often got the message that my town was over run.
  • I only got 5 gremlien eggs from tapping today. I don't know what's up with that. Not my day I guess. Too bad for my neighbors. (I only got 2 ammo all day too! What;s going on?! lol.)
  • No grem-aliens for me either. I dropped 3 eggs from my side town into my main town this morning. The little egg indicated that there were already 7 in my main town. Then when I logged into my main town about 10 minutes later, I was surprised to find no grem-aliens running around. I keep checking back (what's the definition of crazy?), but nada. First time this had happened to me.
  • OP, always have at least a couple to clear each time I log-in. Maybe it's glitched where your aliens go to me.

Thanks btw. :wink: