Forum Discussion

12 years ago

not getting quest trigger or Herrman's military antiques

Maybe get marge to do a quick task?
  • I have all the non premium items and im still not getting the task to start building hermans shop,has anybody found a solution to the problem?
  • Bazzaccfc wrote:
    I have all the non premium items and im still not getting the task to start building hermans shop,has anybody found a solution to the problem?

not yet.. put moe's tavern in to storage and re-placed it and everything..all tasks for non prem charaters are done, not sure why I cant get it to progress.
  • In my game, Marge was attending Church when level 30 came out I put the church into storage to free up Marge to start Herman's.
  • I'm not getting the quest either. I'm level 30 but haven't got El Chemistri or Skinners House and haven't finished Lenny's and Carl's quests since I can't afford them but would pay good money for Herman. So has anyone managed to get Herman without certain buildings/quests?
  • update: tried putting any building marge uses in her jobs list in storage, ( she was walking Maggie at the time the update came out) put moe's in storage then brought it back out, uninstalled the game 2x, tried to store the Simpson house but apparently it cant be stored.. so if that's the building the game is hung up on.. im screwed..

Thanks for all your help folks. but i think I'm stuck.. first I missed out on all the * Patricks day stuff due to game issues.. :cry: and now this..Missed out on a full day worth of Cash earnings trying to get marge to trigger next quest sequence. :?
  • Hopefully a fix will come out with the next update, I'm not sure if you'll lose your moe/Marge skin but what if you sold Moe's Tavern and rebrougut it?
  • PhenomTT wrote:
    update: tried putting any building marge uses in her jobs list in storage, ( she was walking Maggie at the time the update came out) put moe's in storage then brought it back out, uninstalled the game 2x, tried to store the Simpson house but apparently it cant be stored.. so if that's the building the game is hung up on.. im screwed..

Thanks for all your help folks. but i think I'm stuck.. first I missed out on all the * Patricks day stuff due to game issues.. :cry: and now this..Missed out on a full day worth of Cash earnings trying to get marge to trigger next quest sequence. :?

Have you built Skinner's house? I read somewhere else that you may need to first.
  • Hello, I am having a similar issue. Military antiques pt3, wiggum reads NRA pamphlets, shows Done, and doesn't trigger reward nor next part. I already stored the police station, Herman's store ...etc. thanks.