Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Now available on Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire!

the virus is spreading...

i wonder what took so long?? and if it will be available for windows 8 soon?
  • It's great news as I can't have the iPad in my room when in bed but I am allowed my kindle
  • joeaikman wrote:
    It's great news as I can't have the iPad in my room when in bed but I am allowed my kindle

Why
    Also dose it have origin
  • Bart-man5674 wrote:
    Also dose it have origin

It's basically the Android App but with Google Play replaced with Amazon Appstore for doughnut purchases.
  • modtl wrote:
    Bart-man5674 wrote:
    Also dose it have origin

It's basically the Android App but with Google Play replaced with Amazon Appstore for doughnut purchases.

you might want to update your signature
  • This is the best news I've heard all day! I can't wait to get home and load the game to my kindle.

3 more hours left to work...
  • Anyone else having problems with the game on Kindle fire? Everytime I log in I get someone else's town. I am using the same information I use on my ipod touch. But for my kindle it shows up a whole different town.
  • It late here and i haven't researched nothing too tired lol when did this come out? As they probably gotta fix all he quirks like they have to with an update after it comes out lol in other words bare with it I'm sure the problems some are having will be rectified soon
  • I've been playing for since this thread and haven't had any problems. I just have the Kindle Fire. No HD. It actually works better than my crusty iPhone 4 :D