Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Now that we have KBBL Radio

I totally agree! :-) Maybe for level 43? ;-)
  • efin98 wrote:
    Longtime characters but still one-note characters. There are at least a dozen or more characters who are more beloved, more impactful on the show, and more interesting to add to the game before those characters and should be included first.

Fair enough. But we have had a mix of obscure, fan favorites & common & uncommon characters. So there's plenty of room for these characters alongside all the others as well.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Longtime characters but still one-note characters. There are at least a dozen or more characters who are more beloved, more impactful on the show, and more interesting to add to the game before those characters and should be included first.

Fair enough. But we have had a mix of obscure, fan favorites & common & uncommon characters. So there's plenty of room for these characters alongside all the others as well.

Down the road they should be added, somewhere in the low 50s would be good enough as that would put at least ten more established characters into the game first and would be around their 25th anniversary first appearance(in person, Thanksgiving 1990- Simpsons Wiki)
  • fabiotatsuo wrote:
    More characters are always welcome here :)

Like the old saying goes..."The more the merrier"
  • Jesfer72 wrote:
    Anybody notice there isn't any animation for building.

There is if you spy on it. The sign lights up.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    fabiotatsuo wrote:
    More characters are always welcome here :)

Like the old saying goes..."The more the merrier"

Counterpoint- "too much of a good thing".
  • jclancy959 wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    Anybody notice there isn't any animation for building.

There is if you spy on it. The sign lights up.

Can someone pls tap my KBBL radio station? ... I'd love to see how it lights up. :)