Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Old Mine?

Your neighbor probably got it by means that aren't allowed to talk about here...
  • BauerPower7Nyy wrote:
    Your neighbor probably got it by means that aren't allowed to talk about here...

I doubt it. Hes not motivated enough to do something like that. Hes been a casual premium player for years.
  • chrisdirai146 wrote:
    BauerPower7Nyy wrote:

I doubt it. Hes not motivated enough to do something like that. Hes been a casual premium player for years.

Sorry, buddy, theres no other way to have it yet
  • Mystery solved. I went to the source. I called him and he explained how it happened:

He launched the app a few hours ago to clear bandits. He says it glitched out and reloaded a whole bunch of old events (* pattys astronauts valentines halloween to name a few) and a bunch of new wild west content he bought the old mine for 180 donuts. Then it crashed a bunch of times and he said the old event content disappeared but the wild west stuff stayed. He said there was other new things but he only had 29 donuts left and didnt want to spend more money yet. Unfortunately, he says it has since been removed as of my call to him.
  • I screenshot his wild west and also see he has a jail. He also says he got some act 2 event currency (guns and something else I dont recall) but he said he doesnt know where it stored because he doesnt have a counter for the new currency.

I think he got a random lucky glitch that quickly diappeared.