Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Once Wiggum's House Is Built...

Mayor Quimby has to be available. He triggers the task. :)
  • Darn it! Now I have to wait an entire day! :cry:

Thanks for the tip! I really dont like Quimby, especially when he does that over-exaggerated "Yay!" so I always put him on 24 hour tasks. :evil:
  • LOL! You should take your time. It's not like the update's going anywhere. :D
  • Whenever there a new update the best way to make sure your tasks/quests happen is to make sure "Everyone" is free and then search your town for the :!: about the head :D Thats what i tend to do as that way you know it should all work :)
  • is it just me or is Ralph tiny?! i can see him being a pain to find a lot of the time lol i lose Milhouse alot and hes much more visible then Ralph :X
  • HayIeycakes wrote:
    is it just me or is Ralph tiny?! i can see him being a pain to find a lot of the time lol i lose Milhouse alot and hes much more visible then Ralph :X

I thought that :-) but then he is quite small anyway. We need a way to track/find characters
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Whenever there a new update the best way to make sure your tasks/quests happen is to make sure "Everyone" is free and then search your town for the :!: about the head :D Thats what i tend to do as that way you know it should all work :)

That's what I do.

I had all my people available from February 13th till today when I started building El Chemistri. That way I wouldn't miss any triggers.

CJC - He triggers something but so does Wiggums and Lisa has something to do with keeping Springfield free. I can't remember the exact order.