Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Osaka Flu?

Has this appeared for you yet?

What makes it appear?
  • "KillaSqirl;1555979" wrote:
    Ok so other than a negligible amount of additional event currency does the flu unlock anything like prizes? Just curious. Definitely a neat new feature but doesn't quite seem worth all the fuss.

Maybe, but I am assuming not. I did read something about a giant globe. Maybe thats it.
  • "spritals148;1556009" wrote:
    Also tapping your own tourist can give you points. I was 96/100 tapped 2 tourist and it went to 98/100, then tapped 3 more and it went to 99/100. Then tapped 2 more and hit lvl 2. So that's one part. Buildings from infected friends also adds to that #, and then there is the % number, which is, I'm guessing, the world percentage of infected
    So 2 different things going on. The world % was 7.98% last time I looked and the world map red "infected" areas are getting larger. Thinking we're shoot for infecting the globe? :)
    This is a very fun twisted way of getting friend interaction lol
    @DigitalBaggins I thought your were already on my friend list but I'll check and add you back. I might have dropped you by mistake. Sorry :p

Tapping tourist isn't working for me. I just tapped 20 and nothing. Every time I tapped a neighbor visit it go's up. Maybe an infected tourist makes it go up? I don't have any right now to check.
  • Please forgive me if this has already been posted. I'm too lazy to go back and check.
    When you check the world flu map, when you tap on the virus, it takes you to the virus. When the virus is a different color (looked orange to me), when tapped, it takes you to an infected touist.
  • "2almondnut;1555662" wrote:
    I'm lvl 2 of the flu and am still not sure it feels like a good thing ;)

same here, got it to lvl 2 this morning and just got another cloud of the flu roaming around my SF, not sure how it works...
  • You get a separate Virus Cloud for each level of infection. I have 3 now. By tapping on the Virus symbols at the bottom of the menu it will take you to them.
  • I am infected. If you want to add me as a neighbour go ahead and I will visit you to try to infect you. Could do with some more interactive neighbours: ncwilkins1
  • "spritals148;1579178" wrote:
    @winism your immune system is too high?

Probably got a flu shot.