Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Outdoor stage vs. Ch. 6

I don't have the outside stage yet. but which will pay the most should be the question. If you can't pick both, pick the one with the highest payout for your neighbor
  • The outdoor stage pays higher for me although none of my neighbors have yet to tap it as I have only had a few days. Thatm and neighbors are tapping for gift cards. Once event is over I hope that neighbors will tap the stage.
  • Tap channel six. The highest pay out for the stage is 1385. Channel six news pays 2750. More if you have a weather dish, arnie, or bumblebee man.
  • psideresider wrote:
    Tap channel six. The highest pay out for the stage is 1385

:shock: Well, that certainly convinces me to never drop 160 donuts on the thing.
  • psideresider wrote:
    Tap channel six. The highest pay out for the stage is 1385. Channel six news pays 2750. More if you have a weather dish, arnie, or bumblebee man.

I don't know where you got that, but that doesn't sound right. It's a premium task and it's also based on the multiplier. I think you also need to measure time lengths as well.

So to the OP, I think it depends on what icon you see over each. If the stage has Lisa or Willie, those are shorter tasks. If it has Skinner Sisters or Moleman, those are longer tasks. Same with Channel 6. If it has channel ocho or Arnie Pie, those are worth a lot more than the microphone or the weather.
  • The outdoor stage pays higher for me as well as I usually have premium characters performing AND I have a very high bonus percentage. But, too, it depends on what your neighbour has set to run on Channel 6 vs. the stage, so you'd have to be able to identify the bobbing icon with the higher payouts. Tap what appeals to you, I say. I'm usually happy to see that neighbours have taken the time to visit and to tap something other than the 1st 3 items they see upon entry. That indicates to me (rightly or wrongly) that perhaps my town is one of the few he or she has chosen to befriend and not simply one out of 100! :-)
  • neuroheart wrote:
    psideresider wrote:
    Tap channel six. The highest pay out for the stage is 1385

:shock: Well, that certainly convinces me to never drop 160 donuts on the thing.

I bought the stage because I Watched the besharps performing On it in a friends town and as I had Barney from the bowarama and I was sold.
  • njbadboy4life wrote:
    If they have both click both lol. There's the payouts for both.

$1385 is the highest payout for open air stage, http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Air_Stage

Ch6 news can pay up to $7500 http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Channel_6

Payouts are not including multipliers

Thanks for the link. I guess Channel 6 does pay higher for me at every broadcast past the 1-hour one. I run both for the visuals, mostly. I really like the floating globe best for Channel 6.
  • I'd say Ch 6...but it couldn't hurt to tap both...the Squidport Tile is by far the best for all concerned...the tapper gets 650 CO, the tappee get a free tile...if it feeling greedy, you can tap the tile & get it 650 co, back out, comeback & tap tile again, get another 650 (the tappee will only get the one tile)...back out again & tap the tile for a third time & get yet another 650 co....not ashamed to say I've done this a couple of times (when I needed the CO' s to level-up or get my 2 free donuts)
  • Lots of good information! Thank you all!

Right now I am only tapping one non-card paying item per Springfield because I still have two prizes left on the holiday wheel. I don't think I'm going to get them, but I gotta keep trying :) . After I clear the wheel, or more likely after the event ends, I'll go back to tapping farms, stages, studios & tiles every visit.

Thanks again for the input! My neighbors thank you too I'm sure. :wink: