Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Paris texan

Is she the one with the beer-n-brawl?
I did the "get now" button expecting it to lead to her, or at least have her in the heretic homer section but....
that's the only blond type character that I thought it could be. For 140 donuts it's a definite No-Go but still.
Thanks in advance.
  • Nope. She's the top prize from Springfield Heights. You get her with the Billionaire Haven for $1b in SH.
    The redirect to "buy now" is obviously programmed wrong. Which I suppose makes sense, as usually characters used are either early-level ones or premiums where you'll see 'em in the store correctly.
  • SH is like FarmVille or any other simmilar game to me, too much time needs to be invested by building and upgrading the same stuff over and over again.. :)
  • "miescionis;1533086" wrote:
    SH is like FarmVille or any other simmilar game to me, too much time needs to be invested by building and upgrading the same stuff over and over again.. :)

"JonOfMeans;1533080" wrote:
    In my book, SH is all about tapping. Mindless tapping.

As much as I found it a drag, it gave me something to do in the down time, and eventually I hit the 1 billion mark.

SH is more annoying than that Easter event from a couple of years back. But hey, it's something to do....and certainly taps you out. Lol
  • I still haven't unlocked her. And I"m still not in a big hurry to do so either since I've never seen her before.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago