Forum Discussion

11 years ago

PERFECTION?

Are you harvesting it as soon as it completes? Perfection grows in 45s and you only a few seconds to harvest it before it dies.
  • It grows in 45 seconds and wilts immediately ... You need to tap it right when it matures.
  • spoonmanx wrote:
    I think my game is glitching out.

After the removable of the Xmas stuff I only have one task showing up "Harvest Perfection" and no matter how many times I do this is shows it as not being completed. This is going on 3 days now. Only one other task (Wiggum) has shown up. I did make it to next level.. 38 IIRC.

Oh and there is a very strange animation for the harvesting. It looks glitched unless it's an intentional joke.

When you harvest Perfection, you need to click it the INSTANT it finishes, or it "dies" and doesn't count. (Been there. Done that.). :)

EDIT: NINJA'D
  • annettemarc wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    I think my game is glitching out.

After the removable of the Xmas stuff I only have one task showing up "Harvest Perfection" and no matter how many times I do this is shows it as not being completed. This is going on 3 days now. Only one other task (Wiggum) has shown up. I did make it to next level.. 38 IIRC.

Oh and there is a very strange animation for the harvesting. It looks glitched unless it's an intentional joke.

When you harvest Perfection, you need to click it the INSTANT it finishes, or it "dies" and doesn't count. (Been there. Done that.). :)

EDIT: NINJA'D

Haha.. ok so I'm just an idiot. :p I must have skipped the dialog or something.

Thanks to all for the info.
  • ninja means someone beaat you to the reply by a few seconds

A tip for perfection, tap on the farm and watch the countdown timer. close it when it hits 2 seconds and the bloom should appear. (adjust if fingers are faster or slower)
  • I'm amazed that you could make it to top level without growing perfection! When I was low-level and broke, I would sit there and farm it constantly, because it could bring in about $10 a minute if you stayed on top of it. Sometimes I set a little alarm for 40 seconds so I knew when I had just a few seconds left before it was done. Before class, in the bathroom, during commercials when I watched tv, I was always growing that stuff. It was so tedious, but if I really needed cash, it worked wonders.
    Now I'm growing corn. Much less stressful. :lol:
  • This reminds me of the time my buddy asked me what happens when you grow Triffids ("end of humanity" ). I told him all your characters die and you have to start over.