Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Pictures on profile

dustync1984 wrote:
I'm new to this MB (long time follower, first time poster) and don't quite get how to add pictures on my profile like the rest of y'all. I've got an iPad and I was looking for a thing to tap on to select saved pictures but couldn't find anything when I was editing my profile. Help on this would be greatly appreciated thank you!

If you want an "Avatar" picture, you need to be promoted. Post lots before/around the 22nd of the month and you'll be granted permission to use an avatar.

You can currently put pictures in your signature, it needs to use the image tags like a post, and the picture needs to be hosted on a picture site, such as photobucket or imgur.com.
  • If your talking about the avatars you need to be promoted, and to get promoted you need to be active (posting) around the 22nd of a month, and you should receive a pm saying your promoted
  • dustync1984 wrote:
    I'm new to this MB (long time follower, first time poster) and don't quite get how to add pictures on my profile like the rest of y'all. I've got an iPad and I was looking for a thing to tap on to select saved pictures but couldn't find anything when I was editing my profile. Help on this would be greatly appreciated thank you!

It's a the bottom of the options if you click on "My profile"
    You need to use an URL though, so you need an image host, upload the pic and then use the URL in that box.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    dustync1984 wrote:

If you want an "Avatar" picture, you need to be promoted. Post lots before/around the 22nd of the month and you'll be granted permission to use an avatar.

You can currently put pictures in your signature, it needs to use the image tags like a post, and the picture needs to be hosted on a picture site, such as photobucket or imgur.com.

Ok thank you :wink:
  • dustync1984 wrote:

You need to call all of Cletus' pigs and get them into their pen. Then (and only then) will you get an avatar.

Don't listen to these other guys about a promotion... That's ridiculous.