Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Pies Pies Pies

You're still on track (even ahead) according to the calender here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10306356.page

From what I hear, the crafting continues to run all the way to the end of the event, so you'll have plenty of time to get everything. Don't sweat it too much - just keep at it.
  • Like i said since last post i did my friends list and now only have 17658 pies. What gives on my pie rate drop today? Please help me. Stressed out big time
  • ccnqsj985 wrote:
    Like i said since last post i did my friends list and now only have 17658 pies. What gives on my pie rate drop today? Please help me. Stressed out big time

According to the calendar I linked, you only need to have 11787 by the end of the day today, so you're doing fine.

And you should have plenty of time for the crafting as well, since it goes on until the end of the event.
  • Man iam so far behind lol. But I must say iam enjoying this update, just lack of time restricts me to play.
  • i got about 900 to 1000 yesterday and the day before. now only a few hundred and friends list is full as well. don't understand this dilema.
  • No dont need full friends lists if you play consistant enough. The older players who remember wacking day, we havnt had a grinding event like that since thank god, but I got every item and I only had like 40 friends, all forum regulars at the time. So it can be done with a minimal list. My partner has less friends than I have and still makes it.
  • ccnqsj985 wrote:
    Like i said since last post i did my friends list and now only have 17658 pies. What gives on my pie rate drop today? Please help me. Stressed out big time

How often are you checking in to clear the criminals? That's the biggest source of pies right there.
    Have you had someone fighting the felons?
    Have you got 100 friends and visited them all?
    Have you been clearing the radioactive man symbols as quickly as possible?
    Are you sending your superheros and villains on their pie-earning tasks?
  • I've only got just over 20,000 pies at the moment due to a very busy week at work not allowing me to play much except once in the morning and once or maybe twice in the evening. But there's plenty of time, as Issue 2 has only been going for a few days and we still have 10 days left before Issue 3 unlocks! It can be frustrating to see neighbors with more pies than we have, but I suspect we'll all get what we want in the end - just some of us sooner than others. :)
  • Been doing all tasks as needed with friends , criminals , radioactive man symbols and all of the above. Also visit my page about every 3 hours or so as well.