Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Please, PLEASE let us store SH buildings

I kept losing mansions - they turned into condos. (At first I was unable to purchase more mansions, but since have been able to purchase the 10). It was not an intentional thing on my part. Now I'm stuck with all these condos I can't store...

I am frustrated too with not being able to store the SH buildingss, but I'd like them to stabilize the inventory - I don't want any more condos!
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    stinkbugger wrote:

I'm just happy I skimmed this forum before I grabbed the update that disabled storing. I read about that here and immediately stored a bunch of my extras (in various stages) and that freed up a lot of land. So thanks, EA forums!

I did the same. For once I read the forum first! I did take some of the classic and modern mansions out of storage to become a billionaire, but they are small. SH still looks like a dump in my town which is why I put the monorail associated buildings there. It looks like a dump, might as well be a dump! Can't wait until they let us store some of these buildings!
  • Me too! I want to store them, so I can get new ones and continue to the billion. I won't do it now, because I don't want so many ugly buildings around. So for now I continue to buy the land and once that is done I'll stop until we get the possibility to store or get some new buildings.
  • GUESS WHAT. The new update brought us the ability to store them !
    but it's yet to come as it needs a new app version.
  • Would love to store these buildings soon, but do they still give an XP boost? I read somewhere that having them all gives 150% to XP - if this is true I will grudgingly find a home for them...
  • anaquarind wrote:
    Would love to store these buildings soon, but do they still give an XP boost? I read somewhere that having them all gives 150% to XP - if this is true I will grudgingly find a home for them...
    if you store them they don't, same as any other building
  • Thanks LP - guess I have to keep them placed in my Springfield then. I can't pass up that bonus!
  • I just want to say "thank you EA". Since yesterday I'm able to store the buildings, so I'm really glad. :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: