Forum Discussion

ThirteenCatz
New Spectator
2 years ago

Zombies PLEASE!

These could easily be implemented in a free update. I'm sure if you look at my recent post history you will see my insane obsession with zombies, and how they can be implemented. I wish it was an option for them when begging Grim to bring back a loved one (like Sims 3 I think?), but you don't bribe him enough, or if there is a band pack that music played too loud can wake them up (like in queen of the d***** and how that wakes Lestat) :) Or in generations if there is a grim reaper career you could make zombies, and they can remember their families and even do some interactions that remind them of their famlies. I think they could just be a simple occult, like mermaids, not having too much special, other than a zombie walk, and being able to turn other sims into zombies, along with maybe some zombie specific CAS items, like clothes, skin tones, hair, sores, and scars, and teeth etc. I do like them being able to eat brains from the fridge, and still being able to bite sims, and this still makes it family friendly. Crosspack compatibility, Spellcasters can have a new spell or potion, one that goes wrong perhaps, or the science career can have a new serum that makes zombies or something? aside from werewolves, we have not had any new occults in an exapnsion in a very long time, so generations or the band pack would be great!

Of course this feature can be switched off, or lowered to having zombies, but them not being able to turn sims into zombies.
:)