Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Plow king

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Please add me I'm a level 24 with all the decorations I need players to help only add if u got decorations Iain--thomso

Check out the layout of my Springfield

Newest addition the bowling ring :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • iain--thomso wrote:
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Please add me I'm a level 24 with all the decorations I need players to help only add if u got decorations Iain--thomso

Well this was relevant.
  • You never know -- maybe the January update will bring new winter, non-Christmas related stuff, like Mr. Plow and his epic battle with the Plow King.

Of course, the January update could end up just being an extension of Christmas to rectify all the down time people have had...
  • Wouldn't it make a bit more sense to bring them out when it's time to clean up all the snow? (Then again, there's so much that doesn't make sense already. . . ) :D
  • iain--thomso wrote:

What's a bowling ring ??
  • la_dadaista wrote:
    Lloydy68 wrote:
    What's a bowling ring ??

Barney's Bowlarama?
    Just a guess...

Thought it was a bowling alley
  • I too am curious as to this bowling of which he speaks.

Is it a wholly different game than the one I know (and stink at)? How does it work? Is it like roulette, and the ball spins around the outer ring before settling in to knock down pins?

iain-thomso -- please come back and elucidate us all!
  • iain--thomso wrote:

Go * yourself. Bowling Ring is moron speak for Bowling Alley.