Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Poll for improved gameplay.

1. ALL BUGS FIXED
2. Timed chances to get old things that we have missed or had to restart due to errors
Example: Kang or other characters or buildings that were released for a limited time. again you still would release it for limited time for a timer like 2 days. then it would rotate to other missed items. But keep it random. This way we all get a chance to have everything even for new comers

see examples like HD Island or Rock Vegas, these 2 games have repeats of limited items but the point is you can never miss it whenever you join the game. You just have to wait for it to pop up again as a limited item

3. Better menus instead of side scrolling, it will get to the point you have so much, it takes for ever to side scroll. The menu should be eventually a full screen with rows and columns to accommodate new items

4. Add a bunch of level instead of "Level 23" goes only to 24 when there is an update.. Shoot up to a 100+ so we have something to look forward too.

5. If number 1 is fixed.. we need a mass zoom out, so we can see entire town at once .

6. We need more land as some of us use the space to make it look like an actual town. Its big now but some of us are just about out of room for things. I don't think all of us want to cram everything in.
  • Roonil2 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    I would pay donuts to get rid of Burns monster.

I hear you. I wish I'd never bought that creepy little thing. Damn my completist nature.

What these guys said!!
  • Heh. I think I'm the only one who actually likes the little bugger. Reminds me of a little lizard. I'd trade it for roaming pets though. Especially if they did something if you touched it : wag tail, purr, bark, etc.
  • Everyone of the above totally agree with.
    Would love to have chance to get limited items again - missed the car as not playing at that time.
    Also like a status option where you can see what all characters are doing rather than having to search for them.