Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Pre-Act 3 is live.

Thanks LP! :mrgreen:
  • It's only a small sample but I won 3 out of the 4 hands I played and on the 3 winning hands I got 2 martini glasses per win as well. I'll probably keep trying the game a bit more because I really only need crafting items right now cause I'm trying to get up to level 3 on crafting.
  • My return on this game has been horrendous. Probably played about 15 times. Only kept going because I wanted to see the cheat, but I eventually just gave up. I would say I straight up lost 8-10 times, got a pair about 3-4 times for 70 chips. And then maybe got 3 of a kind, or full house the rest of the times. But even the full house didn't pay out that well.

I would bet the yield on this game is half that of the slots, if that.
  • Yay more gambling options, still Moes is my fave game then Homers cards, Dice game in 3rd place.
  • I've played about 75 games of the cards at this point, and I'd say it pays out about the same as the slots....I didn't keep exact track of it, but on average I got ~90 chips per token, which is about what I typically average on the slots too.
  • bluyoshi88810 wrote:
    Drat! I just started part 9 this morning and it's a 24 hour quest :(.

Minor spoiler:

Spoiler
    DAMMIT APU, finish your bloody task, already!

:(

*runs around impatiently*
  • Finishing the questline is always my first priority. There's plenty of time to grind for whatever after you finish it up.