Forum Discussion

10 years ago

present depot and others' presents payout

What change in the questline?
  • Someone told me that their second elf door awarded them a Christmas deposit. They didn’t get it in 2013 Christmas so perhaps once you complete the second door quests you get to be awarded by presents as a side effect?
  • I wonder.... If Christmas deposit is awarded by an elf door and you have to wait (even if you have the decoration or building) to pass the 2nd door to have presents from your 2013 Christmas deposit that my affect:

1) The payouts as presents in your own town from Christmas Depost, Holiday Tree and Elf Home if they don;t award you presents already

2) The payouts as presents from your neighbour towns which don’t give presents at the moment even if your neighbour has or is in the building process of the Workshop
  • mcduck90 wrote:
    I wonder.... If Christmas deposit is awarded by an elf door and you have to wait (even if you have the decoration or building) to pass the 2nd door to have presents from your 2013 Christmas deposit that my affect:

1) The payouts as presents in your own town from Christmas Depost, Holiday Tree and Elf Home if they don;t award you presents already

2) The payouts as presents from your neighbour towns which don’t give presents at the moment even if your neighbour has or is in the building process of the Workshop

That could be. My x-mas depot just gave me cash and I've not finished door 2 yet. My regular trees and my elf homes do payout gifts though. Unless you can only collect x amount of presents a day, but that number is low. I'm guessing the update is glitch ridden like the protein strings that weren't paying out.