Forum Discussion

7 years ago

PSA: Guitar Central

On Part 7 of the Guitar central plot - don’t send Homer on his task and you can have a permanent 60 minute premium task for all characters
  • Isn’t this task just for adults? I didn’t keep this one as I already have the KEM central office one for 1 hour.
  • "Muhsterino;c-1843269" wrote:
    Isn’t this task just for adults? I didn’t keep this one as I already have the KEM central office one for 1 hour.

Might be just adults - I’ll check and report back.
  • For me, as soon as the task for all adults was complete - it marked it as done and I couldn't send anymore adults. Think this is one they fixed, or maybe it's because I sent every single adult in the game there.
  • "nissa762;c-1843532" wrote:
    For me, as soon as the task for all adults was complete - it marked it as done and I couldn't send anymore adults. Think this is one they fixed, or maybe it's because I sent every single adult in the game there.

It's only repeatable if you don't finish Homer's job. If that's not still in your task book, it's done.
  • "docmorrissey;c-1843652" wrote:
    "nissa762;c-1843532" wrote:
    For me, as soon as the task for all adults was complete - it marked it as done and I couldn't send anymore adults. Think this is one they fixed, or maybe it's because I sent every single adult in the game there.

It's only repeatable if you don't finish Homer's job. If that's not still in your task book, it's done.

I hadn't sent Homer on the job.
  • "Muhsterino;c-1843269" wrote:
    Isn’t this task just for adults? I didn’t keep this one as I already have the KEM central office one for 1 hour.

I double-checked. You are right - adults only.