Forum Discussion

ObiWanGregobi89
New Spectator
2 years ago

Purchasable Northward Bound Trees

If anyone from the game's dev team sees this or if there are any mods who could pass it along, please, please, PLEASE make the trees from the Northward Bound event update available to purchase for in-game money just like the other trees in the Nature category.

They are so good for creating a forest/wooded area because they are multiple trees in one decoration and so do not count as much towards the item limit as singular trees would.

I benefited from the glitch during the event which meant I got 3 of each of these trees when unlocking new patches of land, but now I've almost run out and would love to be able to just buy a whole bunch of them for in-game money.

• Yesssss give us more "grouped" trees, or the ability to link fence sections so that multiple pieces become a single piece until stored again. Or just raise the dang limit and this wont be an issue.
  • "kurtman518611;c-2223167" wrote:
    I wish I could sell you some of mine. I have more than I know what to do with

Visit my town i'll give u some ideas. ? I used mine up in a few mins replacing the existing pine trees that appear w christmas bows in the "winter" . I dont like those being out in the "wilderness" for realism's sake