Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Quest question

What do you currently have in your task book?
  • rebeccaaa_860 wrote:
    Sooo, I'm on level 26 and reached the donut pick multiple times and I still have five more buildings that need to be unlocked. I have all the land I need, and don't know what to do with my $. Any advice as to speed up those quests to get those last few buildings? It's taking way to long and it's frusteratinggg.

Enjoy this time, soon enough you will have caught up and have to wait and count every second until the next update.

http://thephlowdown.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/screen-shot-2012-10-01-at-10-00-52-am.png?w=470&h=140&crop=1
  • rebeccaaa_860 wrote:
    Sooo, I'm on level 26 and reached the donut pick multiple times and I still have five more buildings that need to be unlocked. I have all the land I need, and don't know what to do with my $. Any advice as to speed up those quests to get those last few buildings? It's taking way to long and it's frusteratinggg.

There's no way to speed up the quests unless you want to use a bunch of doughnuts which is NOT recommended. You'll be caught up soon enough so just be patient. Take the time to build and beautiful your town. You know which buildings are coming so you can make spaces for them, decorate around them and plop them in once you're there.
  • Like they say, take your time and be patient. Once you catch up to the last building it is just looking forward to vague update rumors, so enjoy having a goal to work towards. It is a storyboard progression, so just play along and tweak designs and layouts as you go.