Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Radstation Air Fortress Quest

Received the Radstation in the yearbook, but the quest requires Fallout Boy, who isn’t in the box. Am I stuck with this impossible quest? Emailed EA but they just said to wait until he’s available.
  • Fallout Boy comes with the Superior Squad HQ.

When I got the Radstation Air Fortress from the the Decoration Box during the Black Friday Mystery Box week in the Thanksgiving event this past November, I didn't have him so I had contacted EA a couple days later if they could add Fallout Boy (with the HQ) to my game and they did
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    "arctic909;d-242948" wrote:
    Received the Radstation in the yearbook, but the quest requires Fallout Boy, who isn’t in the box. Am I stuck with this impossible quest? Emailed EA but they just said to wait until he’s available.

Unless you can convince them to give him to you ( others have been able to get required characters by repeated polite requests ) you will be stuck. Try the repeated polite requests.
  • Thanks. It probably didn’t help that I couldn’t give the exact name of the item I’m missing. Is it Fallout Boy, or is it the Superior Squad HQ I need to unlock him?
  • No, it’s not a bundle, you cannot get Fallout Boy from the yearbook.

You can ask EA to add, but I got fobbed off with 20 donuts and they closed the case. I’ll try again in a few days.