Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Ralph Wiggum

havocmike wrote:
Why don't you have a 4 hour task, Ralph? Why?

Hello. I see you have been on this forum for some time now, I hope you are enjoying it! I wish Ralph had a 4 hr task also. Happy tapping!
  • TY. ITA with that. But then I usually have Ralphie re-celebrating his birthday or something
  • It can be annoying that's for sure. I wish they would put an update out just to fix these minor annoyances. Like Dewey Largo doesn't have a 12 hour. I think Shanna is missing a normal hourly task as well.

I would also like to see them give certain characters hourly tasks that go with their dual tasks. Like a normal 1 hour for Smithers or an 8 hour task for Hugs, Rex Banner, and Maud.
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    It can be annoying that's for sure. I wish they would put an update out just to fix these minor annoyances. Like Dewey Largo doesn't have a 12 hour. I think Shanna is missing a normal hourly task as well.

I would also like to see them give certain characters hourly tasks that go with their dual tasks. Like a normal 1 hour for Smithers or an 8 hour task for Hugs, Rex Banner, and Maud.

Yeah this. I used to find it annoying that Ralphie doesnt have a 4hr task but i don't use that much 4hr tasks anymore.

The lack of 12hr tasks is my biggest annoyance. :evil:

I am fine without a 12 hour task, so long as there is a 4 and 8 hour task to make up for it....
  • I think the devs do this on purpose. Gets players to sign in more often and encourages addictive/obsessive behavior. It doesn't bother me anymore. I just set the next available task of a shorter length and move on with my day. Setting Ralph and Hugs (and whom ever else doesn't have an 8 hour task) on a shorter task doesn't make a dent in my bank of millions. The difference should be immaterial for any top level player.
  • yea it used to bug me as well that he has no 4 hour task.. it rly made him hard to match up with the other chars, but at this point in the game, I dont have any problems settin him for 8 or 12 hours instead.. there are days (like today, only worked a half day) that i wished he had the 4hr.
  • It is annoying, but fortunately, I love Wiggle Puppy so much I usually have him on an endless loop with that one anyway.

It really doesn't make any sense, though.... There are so many good, funny tasks he could do!

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago