Forum Discussion

10 years ago

random quests not appearing

Shhhh, don't jinx us.
  • They are appearing, I've had several of them pop up annoyingly since the event started. It's just a matter of time.
  • I think it's mostly because of the event. My random quests first started appearing when there were no other quests available.
  • I was getting them regularly at the beginning of the event. Then I got one that involved Milhouse, and I don't want to take him away from trick or treating, so it's just sitting there. That seems to have stopped them from randomly appearing. :)
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I was getting the random task often before the event, and now, nothing. I love that it's stopped for now. :D
  • I keep getting random tasks for people, the most annoying one i have sitting on my list to do is Bart & Milhouse sleepover :evil: That one is going to have to wait for a while
  • Got a few, but I rather get some gift bags and growing corn, so they can wait. 8)
  • Shortly before the event started, I was getting a new random task every time I finished the last one. It was rather annoying. I picked up a few premium characters, and haven't gotten a chance to do their quests yet (they're all trick-or treating). Since then, I haven't gotten a random quest.

I think they pop up more often when you're down to 1 or 2 quests in your log.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I keep getting random tasks for people, the most annoying one i have sitting on my list to do is Bart & Milhouse sleepover :evil: That one is going to have to wait for a while

^^^^^^
    THIS

I have that one waiting too.
  • They've stopped for me as well. I only have 1 at the moment, which is to plant perfection. It's been on my task list for a few months.

I really hope they don't ever return. I'm almost scared to complete it in case another one pops up in its place