Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Recent Trend of 'Bonus Areas' in events

I have to say, while I was bummed to have to nuke my 5star KL and the Group storage function failed me, I didn't mind having my KL on the same screen as my SF until the damn Bonus Area requirements kicked in.

I HATE being forced to 'upgrade' the bonus area to the full 20%. During the Heist event, I stopped around 15% so I could keep my design from being to crowded or awkward looking. And as soon as we got to the 2nd act, I removed extra stuff from around the museum.

But between the huge size of the Injury 500, the being forced to craft crap I don't want to level up in crafting and level up the bonus, I keep having to rearrange my KL after I had once again gotten it to a place I liked. I didn't want a bigger race track, so now I have bits of track crammed in between rides so they are in the all important 'bonus area'. The itchy and scratchy parking lots are fun, but huge and again so awkward to place close enough to the bonus zone.

For now my KL/I&SL is becoming a frustrating disaster area that I will have to keep rebuilding when the event is over.

I wish we could go back to no level requirement for crafting, and no "forced" leveling up of the bonus area. It's a bad combo.

Sorry, rant over.